A Paris Christmas Season Engagement.
Lets get engaged in Paris with Love Picnic Paris. We are producing quite a few surprise proposals over the christmas season. Our clients are flying from Australia, New Zealand and the U.S this winter. Paris is a little chilly at the moment, still we are pp having some beautiful days. Christmas is round the corner, hoping for a little snow and a white christmas!
Love Picnic Paris proposes a stylish winter picnic for the christmas season. Our winter DECO picnics include cashmere plaids, cotton blankets, hot tea to keep you warm. We would set up our picnics a little later in the afternoon so that you get a beautiful light for your engagement photo session.
Keep in mind that it gets dark by 17 hours in december.
Lets Propose in Paris in the winter season.
From experience, we would usually set up our proposal gourmet picnics by 15 hours in the winter months. It usually gets a little warmer in the afternoon plus winter light can be quite gorgeous for photography. To propose in Paris in the winter season can be quite unique. We advise you to pack up a wollen hat and scarf in your bag. We would take care of everything else for you.
Best location for a winter proposal is the champ de Mars. It is usually pretty quiet at this time of the year. They are so many gorgeous photo oportunities around the Eiffel tower. Having said that, we LOVE heading to Versailles regardless of the time of the year. The park is always an enchantment.
Classic Engagement stories in Paris and Versailles!
You will find below a selection of our engagement stories that you will find on our website including our deco picnic, either photographed around the Eiffel tower, Luxembourg gardens or the Versailles estates. If you are looking to get engaged while visiting Paris, we would be delighted to assist you with your engagement planning.
I would suggest that you head to our proposal page first. You will find various packages with Paris and Versailles engagement ideas. Do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us, we will guide you every steps of the way.
* Luxembourg gardens engagement. ( Photographed by 13h, the alternative would be early morning when the park opens around 8am, at this time the park is very quiet.)
* Eiffel tower proposal with one hour of photography. Our proposal Package 1 with our traditional set up. ( Photographed at 13h on a week day at the champ de Mars, including one hour of photography. )
* Deco Picnic at the Canal,Versailles. Our proposal Package 2 with one hour of photography. ( We set up our clients gourmet picnic along the canal. )
* Deco story of our deco picnic in the park at Versailles / Package 2 with one hour of photography. ( We will find the most romantic spot in the gardens for you to enjoy your afternoon. Perfect idea for a birthday celebration )
* A Paris winter engagement with our deco gourmet picnic at the champ de Mars. / Our Paris proposal Package 3 including two hours of photography around the Eiffel tower and the Louvre.
Tips on planning your Paris engagement.
Each of our engagement gourmet picnics are unique! We make sure that our Paris engagements are tailored to your personnality. Planning a Paris engagement can be a little difficult specially if it is your first time in France. You will find a few of our Proposal picnic ideas in our proposal page. Each of the proposal packages that we suggest includes a professional proposal photo session.
We welcome you to reach out to us directly via email with your questions. We ask you to be a little flexible with timing on the day because of weather forecast.
- Take the time to go through the pages of our website. You will find numerous gorgeous engagement photo stories that will surely give you ideas for your event.
- Visit our FAQ page for general guidance.
- Choose your engagement package from our proposal page. Send us an email with any questions.
- Proposal photography stretches from 1/2 hour of photography at the picnic site to 3 hours of photography including various Paris landmarks.
- We ask you for a phone number so that we can connect the day before. This way we can also geo localize your proposal picnic via Whatsapp.
- Photos will be professionnaly edited and retouched. A large selection will be sent out the next day wia wetransfer. We make sure that you receive your engagement photos the next day ( this is very important to us ).